Recipe for Success
- Blended Learning Overview
- Flipped Classroom Overview
- Project Based Learning Overview
- Set up your hub with Google Classroom & Google Sites
- Google Groups
- Table of Contents
- Transforming in to a PDF
- Translate your document
- BONUS! Adding buttons to your doc!
"Anything But Bland" Brainstorming
- Reliable sources with Chrome
- Google Scholar
- Google Arts & Culture
- Google Trends
- BONUS! Classroom management tips using Chrome!
Get Ready to Guac N' Roll
- Data Validation and Visualization in Sheets
- Quizzes and surveys with Forms
- Choose Your Own Adventure Forms
- Creating with Slides
- Google Keep
- Google Earth and My Maps
- Calendar Appointments
Fire it Up!
- Google Sites
The final practice assessment prepares the learner for the feel of the official Google Certification exam.
We provide a comprehensive Exam Guide that provides the learner with all the information needed to register and pass the Google Level 2 Certification Exam.
Meet the expert
Brooke Lowery, M.Ed.
Brooke is an experienced Elementary and Middle School classroom educator and expert digital learning facilitator. She credits her own teaching transformation to the work she’s done with reluctant learners. Finding new ways to reach them influenced Brooke to reshape her classroom into a mixed media learning environment, which eventually led her into working with teachers full time. Brooke strives to help educators create engaging and technology-rich learning experiences for their own classrooms. Brooke has such a natural, approachable style, everyone that has ever met her feels like her best friend!
Brooke is a Google Level 1 & Level 2 Certified Educator and a Google Certified Trainer.