Google Level 2 Academy
In the Google Level 2 Academy learners will take an epicurean journey through 17 distinct activities designed to engage and prepare you for the Google for Education Level 2 Exam.
Each of the challenges include hands-on tasks in which participants create products that simulate relevant work while learning the material covered on the exam. Our hope is that this rich, varied experience will help you learn to meaningfully integrate Google tools seamlessly into your daily work and classroom instruction.
This course is designed for educators who are proficient in the Google Workspace for Education tools, have attained their Google Educator Level 1 Certification, and who want to take the Google Educator Level 2 Certification exam. The cost of the voucher to take the exam is INCLUDED in the course fee.
Total Time: 12 Hours
- Blended Learning Overview
- Flipped Classroom Overview
- Project Based Learning Overview
- Set up your hub with Google Classroom & Google Sites
- Google Groups
- Reliable sources with Chrome
- Google Scholar
- Google Arts & Culture
- Google Trends
- BONUS! Classroom management tips using Chrome!
- Table of Contents
- Transforming in to a PDF
- Translate your document
- BONUS! Adding buttons to your doc!
- Data Validation and Visualization in Sheets
- Quizzes and surveys with Forms
- Choose Your Own Adventure Forms
- Creating with Slides
- Google Keep
- Google Earth and My Maps
- Calendar Appointments
Meet the Experts
Darryl Legaspi, M.Ed.
Start immediately and work at your own pace.
Interested in bulk enrollment for your school, district, or organization?
- Join through a site with which you already have an account (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google). This is also referred to as a "single sign-on," or SSO.
- Join by creating an account. Enter the required information and create a password. Then, click “Enroll in friEdOnline” and you're in!
If you used the SSO option (Google button and Google sign-in) to create your friEdOnline account, your login information is not stored in friEdOnline and you will NOT be able to use the “Forgot your password?” function. You will need to try logging in with the Google button.
If you have tried both options, you can email us at [email protected].
Note: if you're changing your email due to the email account being inactive, you can still use the email to log in. However, you'll need to provide an updated email address in order to receive important course links and completion certificates.
2. Make sure you're on the correct course page and use the link in the provided directions. The provided link will automatically apply the promo code.
3. Make sure your total owed is $0.
- Restart your computer. (Simple, we know. But this little step can be an overlooked quick-fix!)
- Clear the cache and cookies in your Chrome browser.
- Turn off your extensions or pop-up blockers.
- If you're using your school-managed G Suite account, contact your district technology staff to ensure no content/ad/pop-up blockers have been installed by your district.
- Make sure Chrome is updated. If you're using another browser, check for updates.
- Try another browser.
- Check your internet connection and strengthen it if possible.
- Try a different device (remember, we suggest monitors over smartphones!).
If you get stuck, you can email us at [email protected]. We'll do our best to respond within 24 hours, Monday through Friday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST.
- on-demand (completed at your own pace...we love PD in PJs!)
- interactive (you’ll be completing engaging tasks as you move through the course)
- comprehensive (a full range of topic info and approaches are provided)
- asynchronous (not live) learning experiences that you complete when and where you want. You will receive 1-12 hours credit for completing the courses.
If you don't receive the email please check your junk mail. If you have double checked each step, and still don’t get your code, please email us at [email protected].